Things to do during your stay
Here are some ideas of things to do during your stay. Please ask at reception if you have any questions or would like us to help organise any of the following:
- Visit to Little Petra, take a half day tour to this small scale Petra, just as beautiful and a little quieter - (between 12-15JD).
- Hike up to Jebel Haroun, a full day hiking to a mosque at the top that legend says holds the tomb of Moses' brother Aaron.
- Learn to cook Jordanian style in a Petra Kitchen - (35JD).
- Visit Petra by Night, a candlelit walk and entertainment in front of the Treasury - (12JD).
- Take a Hammam (Turkish bath) - (20JD).
- Take a tour through the mountains on horseback - (25JD per hour).
- Day tour to Wadi Rum with 4-wheel jeep ride and overnight camping - (50JD).
- Relax with an ice-cream at the beautiful Movenpick Hotel.
- Shopping - pick up some reasonable and interesting presents.
Contact and Reservations
Please call Gail on:
00962 779 730 533 or
Ibrahim on: 00962 7762 50574
or simply click on "Contact Us"
Offers for the coming season, from 10th January to 1st April
Book 3 nights with us and get a free packed lunch!
Simply book a three night stay directly with us and we'll give you one free packed lunch per person to take with you to Petra.